Friday, May 07, 2010

Back to blogging

After close to a year of no activity in my blog, I am back to my site. The reasons for not blogging would be familiar to most readers - the tediousness and long hours at work that made me put off anything other than the much needed sleep, the monotony of work that makes writing uninteresting, etc. etc.

But these same reasons made me look back at the times when I was my creative self (so I claim) and reflected upon the day to day things from a different viewpoint, and how different I have become now after work took over. So, I resolved to return to my site and pick up from where I had left it.

So, after the series of miserable blog entries last May, when the immediate future looked bleak, I was lucky enough to get a job in mid-June in a small IT firm in Chennai. I moved into a pre-sales role there, spent a few months to pick up the nuances of this area of IT which was new to me, and subsequently moved on to a Tier 1 IT firm where I work now.

More updates on what I do at work, some cribs on the relevance of 1Yr MBA's in India etc...in my next post

No comments: